Let Kevin Rathbun Steak host your next private event. From happy hours and multi-course dinners to corporate meetings and receptions, our team is ready to create flawless occasions, customized to suit your needs, featuring the warm hospitality and unforgettable fare that have made Chef Kevin Rathbun an Atlanta icon.
For More information about Kevin Rathbun Steak Private Dining, download our Private Dining Guide and Sample Menus.
To reserve your date, connect with Doug Neff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.524.5600. Here are just a few of the options.
At Kevin Rathbun Steak, we offer private dining in our Candle Light Wine Cellar, a cozy spot in our 100-year-old renovated warehouse. Whether you host a seated dinner or a reception-style function, your guests will enjoy being surrounded by our extensive wine offerings. This private space has its own music and lighting system.
● Accommodates up to 40 guests for a standing reception with passed food and beverages.
● Accommodates up to 40 guests for a seated meal.
Reserve the Entire Restaurant
For larger groups, we’re pleased to offer you our entire restaurant. We will work with you to structure the event to best suit your needs, and our team can assist with setups for presentations, coordinating florals and decor, and much more. Your guests will enjoy Chef Kevin’s signature flavors, curated beverage offerings and the cozy, dining room in our 100-year-old renovated warehouse adjacent to the Atlanta BeltLine.
● 250 Standing (social or reception style)
● 175 Seated
Outdoor Events on Our Beltine
Capitalize on Atlanta’s famously lovely weather and host your event on our patio overlooking the Atlanta BeltLine. Our spacious covered patio features a large wood-burning fireplace, large ceiling fans, and soft lighting. We can host events ranging from casual to formal in this flexible, welcoming space.
● The entire patio accommodates up to 75 guests for a standing reception with passed food and beverages.
● The entire patio accommodates up to 50 guests for a seated meal.
● The side patio accommodates up to 20 guests for a seated meal, and the front patio accommodates up to 24 guests for dinner in front of the fireplace.